Welcome to Biology!
- Syllabus and Lab Safety Form
- Getting to Know You Activity
- Signed Syllabus/Lab Safety Form - DUE: THURSDAY 8/15 - Our first lab will be Monday! If you do not have your lab safety form signed, you will be unable to participate in the lab.
- Finish up "Getting to Know You Activity" and learn how to submit a picture of your completed activity to Google Classroom. The code to connect to the classroom is in your brochure syllabus.
- Clock Partners (Not an assignment to make up for those who missed out)
- First Semester Pre-test
- Picture of Getting to Know You Activity Submitted to Google Classroom - DUE: FRIDAY 8/16 - unless you need to wait for your chrome book next week.
- Brainstorm: "What does it mean to be alive?" Share out/contribute to concept map on board.
- Is yeast alive? Pass around yeast and watch video. Add water and observe.
- Start characteristics of life notes (hyperlinked below).
- Characteristics of Life Notes and PowerPoint (slides shown below):
- Think, Pair, Share on Atoms, Elements, and Compounds.