Chapters 12-16: Weathering and Erosion
2/6 TUESDAY and 2/7 WEDNESDAY
- Finish Chapter 12 Notes (sections 12.3 and 12.4) and PowerPoint
- Chapter 12 Vocab Activity - Cut only along the dotted lines. Write the DEFINITIONS of ten vocab words from the notes (bolded words within the notes). Then fold the cut piece over the definition and write the WORD. You should not be able to see the word and the definition at the same time. This is intended as a study method for this chapter.
- Chapter 12 Review Game on Kahoot (if you missed, you are excused).
- Hand out progress reports (do not have to be signed)
- Hand out graded papers
- Chapter 12 Worksheet - DUE TODAY
- Chapter 13 Worksheet on River Systems - DUE THURSDAY
- Kahoot Game (Chapters 12 and 13)
- Complete Chapter 13 Worksheet if unfinished. DUE TODAY (exception is 2nd Hour)
- Chapter 12 and 13 Review - DUE BLOCK DAY NEXT WEEK
NO SCHOOL 2/16 FRIDAY OR 2/19 MONDAY
2/20 TUESDAY and 2/21 WEDNESDAY
- Complete and Turn in Chapter 12 and 13 Review today
- Chapter 14 Notes on Groundwater and Erosion + PowerPoint
- Chapter 14 Worksheet - due Friday
- Movie: "Chasing Ice" + Discussion
- If you are absent, you will be excused from the video participation points.
2/27 TUESDAY and 2/28 WEDNESDAY
- Soil Lab - If you were absent, you will be excused.
3/2 FRIDAY - SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
- Chapters 14, 15 & 16 Review - due today in class!
- Homework: Do corrections on work that was handed back to you in class. Remember, the end of the third quarter is March 12th!!!
- A counselor will be here for 1/2 the period to discuss signing up for sophomore classes next year.
- Review Game to study for test
3/6 TUESDAY or 3/7 WEDNESDAY
- Chapter 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 Test (all about erosion and weathering)
- Notebook Check