APES - UNIT ONE (Modules 1, 2, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 20)
BLOCK DAY, 8/20 and 8/21
BLOCK DAY, 8/28
- Reading Quiz over Modules 1 and 6 - open note and book, but timed
- "Happy Fishing" Activity & Questions - practicing the "tragedy of the commons." Links for the assignment questions are hyperlinked below:
- Work on some of the "Happy Fishing" Lab Questions. There will be time provided in class to work on the questions you struggle with.
- Primary Productivity Worksheet - due Friday, August 23rd. Links for the assignment questions are hyperlinked below:
- Wrap up "Happy Fishing" Lab Questions
- Wrap up "Primary Productivity Worksheet" Questions
- Learn Sticky Notes (over Modules 1 and 6)
- Begin Sticky Notes (over Modules 2 and 7) - Botched Attempt
- Notes on Mod 1 and 6 (Redo). Slides are posted below.
BLOCK DAY, 8/28
- Quiz on Mod 2 and 7.
- Go over quiz on Mod 1 and 6.
- Notes on Mod 1 and 6. Slides are posted below.
- Questions on Happy Fishing - Tragedy of the Commons activity & on the Primary Productivity WS
- Finish notes on Mod 1 and 6. Slides are posted below.
- Math Review Practice #2 and #9. #2 is an optional worksheet for those who only missed one (or no) problems on the math diagnostic test. Due Wednesday, September 4th.
- Join AP Classroom on College Board - email me for the code if needed.
- Measure zones of inhibition on bacterial growth lab.
BLOCK DAY, 9/4
- Go over Math Review #2 and #9 worksheets (due today)
- Lab write up instructions. Formal lab write up due by Mon, September 9th.
- Teach over components of Mod 3 (which was not assigned to read).
- Nitrogen Cycle Activity and Questions
- Gallery walk of cycles and notes on Mod 7
- Mod 12 and 13 Quiz
- Climatograph Activity
- Read Module 20. Module 20 Reading Guide available (but not required as a grade).